- Repeat prescriptions re-order forms are issued to all patients on long term medication and this re-order form should be presented to the surgery with the required items clearly marked.
- If you would like to order a prescription by e-mail, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive confirmation that your request has been received.
- Requests for repeat prescriptions are not accepted by telephone as this can lead to serious mistakes.
- Please enclose a stamped, self addressed envelope if you wish your prescription to be returned to you by post.
- Repeat prescriptions will normally be ready 48 hours after the request is received in writing.
Please ensure that repeat prescription are requested well in advance of the weekends and Bank holidays.
- Please re-order your medication at least one week before you are due to run out.
- We review all patients on long term medications every 6 months.
If requested by you, we can arrange for your prescription to be sent directly to local chemists, from where you can then collect your medication.
Millions of pounds of NHS funds are wasted each year by ordering medication, which is no longer required. Please check that the repeat medication list, as printed on the right hand side of your prescription form, is accurate. Do not re-order medication that you do not take.
Get a Repeat Prescription Online
Book Appointments and get repeat prescriptions Online With SystmOnline.
How to Use SystmOnline
Come to the Surgery in person with photo-id and ask the receptionist for details of how to register for SystmOnline and receive your registration details. We will then supply you with a username and first password. Then to start using the service click here.