1. We are committed to protecting the privacy and the confidentiality of the personal information of visitors to our Website. We undertake to ensure that all personal information in our possession is processed in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998.
2. We collect personal information (such as your name, contact details, medical information) that you supply to us. Your information is collected when you request information from us, contact us, make an appointment with us or request a prescription from us. We will update your information whenever we get the opportunity to keep it current, accurate and complete.
3. Any information you provide will be used for Parkstone Health Centre purposes only.
5. You have the right to ask in writing for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
- For statistical purposes to track how many individual unique users we have and how often they visit our websites. We collect data listing which of our pages are most frequently visited and by which types of users and from which countries.
- We use third parties to collect anonymous user information, sometimes through cookies and web beacons. Click here to learn more about how we use a third party service to collect and use information.
- Flash cookies may be used to store user preferences for media player functionality and without them some video content may not render correctly.
- You can turn cookies off but if you do this you may not be able to use all services on our websites and you might see more pop-ups and other intrusive messages, as we won’t be able to limit what you see using cookies. You will, however, still be able to view site content.
For more information about cookies and managing them, including how to turn them off, please visit the http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
Measuring Website Usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site. We do this to make sure it’s meeting its users’ needs and to understand how we could do it better.
Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on. We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are. We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.
The following cookies are set by Google Analytics:
*These cookies are provided by a third party who could change their cookies in future outside of our control. We will review this policy regularly for any such changes.